Difficulty in performing everyday tasks?
A total of 200 rheumatoid diseases and conditions that triggers joint pain inside the body is Arthritis. This can lead to limitation of work at office/business/home. Don’t allow that to happen to you!
What is Arthritis?
A single or a cluster of joint pain conditions is referred to as ‘Arthritis’, a health condition where a person finds himself disable for performing some routine tasks. The joints pain is mild to severe and also irregular at times. It can happen to anyone during any age, but the adults and especially adult women are more prone to have arthritis. The very common .type of arthritis is diagnosed with joints swelling, severe joints pain and stiffness of the joints with an irregular range of activities. The different types of Arthritis are Rheumatoid Arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and gout.
What causes Arthritis?
- Genetic predisposition results in osteoarthritis
- Infectious conditions of Lyme disease in adults
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gout arthritis resulting from poor metabolism of the body
- Poor dietary habits
- Having incompatible food items together
- Physical injury
- Excessive body exertion
Symptoms of Arthritis
- Irregular or constant joints pain
- Excessive thirst
- Stiffness or swelling of the joints
- D-shaped joints
- Indigestion of food
- Lack of appetite (at times)
Home remedies for Arthritis Pain relief
- Relying on a semi-liquid diet for 24 hours
- Bathing with lukewarm water
- Massaging with soaked hot water cloth
- Having food or nutrition that is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin D
- Intake of fish oil and turmeric
- Having food with rich in Calcium
- Having cooked raisins, sweet potatoes and apples.
Lifestyle tips for Arthritis patients
- Gentle body movements explained in Ayurveda are helpful for treating and preventing Arthritis such as Yoga, meditation, tai chi, slow walking and swimming.
- Regular sleeping habit
- Light dinner followed by walking
- Massaging feet, soles and legs/hands
- Hot and cold therapy
- Aroma oil therapy treatment
- Stop running and heavy physical exercises
Consult for free diagnosis
Our certified Ayurveda experts offer a free consultation over the phone for helping you live a healthy life. We provide a complete diagnosis of your health issue after having an in-depth telephonic conversation. Ayurveda has enhanced its method of treatment in the last few years. Today, you can heal any disease or disorder using the powerful ingredients of Ayurveda medicine that are offered by a genius. These natural remedies do not harm your body organs, and henceforth, it is 100% safe to use. Once the medicine is delivered to your doorstep, you can experience the change and effect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Our experts also maintain the professional case file of our patients and help with regular follow-up over the phone.
Understanding Arthritis with Ayurved
In Ayurveda, Arthritis is referred to as ‘Amavata’, a disease that causes severe joints pain in the human body. It is the body condition where the body cell tissues are inflamed resulting in both swelling and paining of the joints. Amavata is the result arising out of the ‘Vata provoking diet’. The detoxification of the body is a must for calming the ‘Vata Dosha’, i.e. purification of Vata by keeping the fast or a compatible dietary habit. Every human body is different. To understand the causes of your Arthritis disease, it is necessary for you to help us with proper history of your body. The disease of Arthritis is affecting the entire world, which directly falls impact on your income levels too. When you cannot work, you cannot earn. We help with early diagnosis and treatment of Arthritis at our Ayurvedic platform.