A prevalent condition affecting men of all ages
Having inflammation or infection in the prostate gland? Are the symptoms bothering your everyday lifestyle? Know the reasons and treat it with Ayurveda.
What is Prostatitis?
All men have prostate gland below their bladder. The Prostate gland is essential for producing semen fluid. Also, the inflammation, infection or tenderness of prostate results in a condition called ‘Prostatitis’.
Causes of Prostatitis
- Bacterial infection, where urine bacteria leaks into the prostate
- Fungal infection
- Radiation or injury around the prostate gland
- A Recent insert of the medical instrument, urine catheter
- Bladder infection
- Enlarged prostate
- Rectal intercourse
Symptoms of Prostatitis
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Pain or trouble while urinating
- Chills and fever
- Pelvic pain
- Painful ejaculation
- Discomfort during bowel movements
- Blood in semen
What is Enlarged Prostate?
The prostate gland tends to grow in every male just like a natural growth process of a human body. In a few older men, the prostate is enlarged surrounding the part of the urethra. This results in a condition called as BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia). This typical condition squeezes or presses the urethra causing the urge for frequent urine or trouble while urinating.
What is Prostate Cancer?
Cancer is the outcome of the overgrowth or multiplication of cancer cells inside the body. The prostate cancer is a condition when the cells in the prostate gland grow beyond control. ‘Adenocarcinomas’ is one of the most common types of prostate cancers. Some of the rare prostate cancers are Sarcomas, transitional cell carcinoma and small cell carcinoma.
The possible conditions of cancers are described below:
Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN): Under this condition, the prostate gland cells are observed under a microscope for detecting the abnormality of the cells or the cancer cells if any. As per the defect of the cells, the PIN condition is described as the Low-grade PIN and High-grade PIN. In the Low-grade PIN, the prostate cells look almost normal and are not prone to cause cancer. Whereas in the High-grade PIN biopsy report, there are chances (1-20%) of having cancer.
Proliferative inflammatory atrophy (PIA): Under this condition, the prostate cells are found smaller than usual, and there are high chances of it converting into a high-grade PIN or prostate cancer.
Home remedies for treating Prostatitis
- Intake of herbs such as barley, hogweed and ushira for eliminating problems arising out of Pitta vitiation.
- Intake of herbs such as guggulu and hogweed for curing prostatitis arising out of Vata vitiation.
- Intake of herbs such as cinnamon, ginger and hogweed for curing prostatitis arising out of Kapha vitiation.
- Try hot and cold therapy alternatively near the prostate gland for 15 minutes.
- Intake of fresh tomatoes, tomato juice or tomato soup.
Home remedies for treating enlarged prostate
- Since years, Ayurveda believes in the intake of bitter lettuce or prickly lettuce juice for curing the problems arising out of enlarged prostate in men. The other herbs such as shilajit and charak can also be used for the same condition.
Consult for free diagnosis
Our certified Ayurveda experts offer a free consultation over the phone for helping you live a healthy life. We provide a complete diagnosis of your health issue after having an in-depth telephonic conversation. Ayurveda has enhanced its method of treatment in the last few years. Today, you can heal any disease or disorder using the powerful ingredients of Ayurveda medicine that are offered by a genius. These natural remedies do not harm your body organs, and henceforth, it is 100% safe to use. Once the medicine is delivered to your doorstep, you can experience the change and effect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Our experts also maintain the professional case file of our patients and help with regular follow-up over the phone.
Prostatitis in Ayurveda
Ayurveda has always believed in curing diseases by knowing its root cause. The many reasons for prostatitis according to the Ayurveda are Apan Vayu doshas, Vata Mootrakruchhra, Kaphaj Mootrakruchhra and Pittaj Mootrakruchhra. The entire Ayurvedic treatment of healing Prostatitis is dependent on balancing and helping the Apan Vayu and Mootrakruchhra with detoxification and cleansing of the urinary tract. Our specialised Prostate Ayurvedic doctors help you cure the problems arising out of prostatitis condition by offering effective Ayurvedic and homeopathy medicines and treatment. Our approach for curing this disorder is completely holistic and natural.