What’s missing in your balanced diet?
If you have a high-fibre diet along with a good intake of water, you can always avoid the problem of constipation. Understand the root cause of curing piles & the root cause is your chosen ‘diet-type’.
What is Piles?
The swollen or inflamed veins around the anus area as well as inside the lower rectum of the body are called as Piles, which is also referred to as Haemorrhoid in the medical term. So both the types of piles, i.e. internal and external needs timely treatment as it is quite disturbing for the person, who experiences it. The Internal piles cannot be seen or felt; they are less painful. One can identify its causes only when it bleeds. The external piles are very painful and provide complete discomfort to the person in their routine habits (sitting, standing, sleeping, passing stool, etc.). The Thrombosed haemorrhoids are the third type of piles, which is caused when the blood clots in the external haemorrhoid are causing severe pain and inflammation. Though piles can occur to anyone at any age, it is most common amongst the people between the age group of 40-65.
Causes of Piles
- Poor fibre diet
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Straining while passing stool
- Obesity or sedentary lifestyle
- Less intake of water
- Pregnancy and intercourse
- Genetic predisposition
- Dysfunction of pelvic floor
- Heavy exercise or lifting of objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing conditions
- Rectal dysfunction due to any factor
Symptoms of Piles
- Internal piles result in bleeding from inside the anus
- Severe pain during the bowel movement
- Swelling or inflammation around the anus
- Anal itching and rubbing sensations
- Mucous discharge from the anus
- Anal area getting sore and red/purple
- Pain during sitting on the hard surface
- Discomfort while walking or sitting or standing
Home remedies for treating Piles
- Applying the paste of Kshara and sesame oil on the external dry haemorrhoids
- Kshara Sutra therapy for curing internal haemorrhoids through a small surgical procedure
- Applying the Aloe Vera gel or cow milk with turmeric on the external dry haemorrhoids
- Eating high fibre fruits and vegetables and drinking more water helps the haemorrhoids from getting worse
- Eating 4-figs a day (soaked in water for overnight)
- Avoid intake of spicy and oily foods in the diet.
- Avoid intake of hot beverages and alcohol until the piles is cured.
- Agnikarma treatment for curing external haemorrhoids (burning it)
- Applying ice or cold packs to compress the anus from swelling or inflammation
- Detoxification of body through Ayurvedic customised medicines
- Few Yoga methods as described by the Ayurveda experts
Consult for free diagnosis
Our certified Ayurveda experts offer a free consultation over the phone for helping you live a healthy life. We provide a complete diagnosis of your health issue after having an in-depth telephonic conversation. Ayurveda has enhanced its method of treatment in the last few years. Today, you can heal any disease or disorder using the powerful ingredients of Ayurveda medicine that are offered by a genius. These natural remedies do not harm your body organs, and henceforth, it is 100% safe to use. Once the medicine is delivered to your doorstep, you can experience the change and effect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Our experts also maintain the professional case file of our patients and help with regular follow-up over the phone.
Defining Piles in Ayurveda
Piles is known as ‘Arsh’ in Ayurveda. The definition of piles is Ayurveda is as per the three said Doshas, i.e. Pitta, Vata and Kapha (fire, air and water respectively). When a person is suffering from the Pitta Dosha Piles, he/she experiences bleeding or inflamed haemorrhoids. The Vata Dosha Piles leads to constipation, straining during the bowel movement and hard structure haemorrhoids. And the Kapha Dosha Piles leads to poor digestion resulting in Diarrhea and soft haemorrhoids structure that causes mucous. Ayurveda says, it is all about the doshas of the internal body and its functions that leads to poor digestion, constipation, straining and inflammation in the rectum as well as around the anus. Ayurveda suggests a holistic approach for treating piles, i.e. treatment using herbal remedies, lifestyle changes and through Yoga/meditation. Any home remedies are the temporary solution for treating or curing piles. Our Ayurvedic Experts help you know the exact treatment of healing piles over the phone consultation for free of cost. Also, we help with customisation of medicines for quick effect.